STRYKER SERIES SLURRY PUMPS are basically Non Clog Slurry handling Centrifugal pumps designed.Pumps are in Back Pull-out construction, Horizontal, Foot Mounted, Single stage, End suction and Top Centerline Discharge, with Open Non Clog impeller permitting pumping slurries containing solids maximum up to 10mm size.
Discharge Nozzle Range : DN 32 up to 250 mm
Capacity : Up to 350 M3/Hr
Differential Head : Up to 140 Mtrs.
Working Pressure : Maximum 16 Bar
Temperature : Up to 350 Deg. C
- Paper & Pulp Industry
- Paper & Pulp Slurry
- Starch Plants
- Maize Slurry
- Chemicals, Dyes & Intermediates
- Dyes & Intermediates
- Bulk Drugs & Pharmaceuticals
- Ash & Cement Slurry
Material of Construction
- Casing / impeller / St. Box - CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M (SS316L), ALLOY 20, CD4MCu
- Shaft and sleeve - NICKEL & Ni-ALLOYS, NI-RESIST, 2% NiCI, R 55, HASTELLOY - B & C
Construction Options for Non-Clog Slurry Pumps:
- Offered with Open / S-CHANNEL impeller.
- Impellers are provided with Back Vane to minimize Axial Thrust and Gland Leakage.
- Impeller is mounted on floating rotor assembly i.e. bearing housing is provided with cartridge arrangement permitting adjustment of axial clearance between impeller and casing / wear plate. This feature enables to maintain the steady pump performance over a long period without opening the pump during its course of operation and thereby reducing the down time to fantastically low level i.e. hardly 10 – 15 minutes instead of several hours.
- Various Shaft Sealing Available are,
- Gland Packing ( ASB. / NON ASB. depending on the service.)
- Mechanical Seals (Single or Double Mechanical Seal Arrangements.).